Barbara Zonneveld – Director – Product Management at Moody’s Analytics
Climate risks, green finance, ESG impacts and sustainable transition are my passions.
Data and analytics solutions for risk management, strategy decisions and evolving reporting requirements are my key experience areas, along with finance transformation consulting.
I use both this passion and experience supporting businesses with robust climate risk management, transparent sustainability reporting and informed transition plans allowing to embrace climate in strategic and investment decisions.
– ESG and Sustainability reporting (TCFD, ISSB, GRI, SASB, CSRD and other)
– Climate risk assessment (scenario analysis, physical risk models)
– Green investment support (carbon footprint, ESG scoring, portfolio alignment, implied temperature)
– Financial and regulatory reporting
– Accounting and reporting systems transformation consulting
Climate Solutions Product Management
– Providing clients with data and analytics for transition planning, investment strategy and greenhouse gas emission reporting (carbon footprint, portfolio alignement, ESG scoring, implied temperature, GHG data)
– Supporting clients with sustainability and climate risks assessment tools – climate scenarios and physical risk models
– Thought leadership (see Publications section for links)
Accounting Solution Development Lead
– SME in product development of insurance contracts calculation, accounting and reporting solution RiskIntegrity IFRS 17
– Overseeing development of accounting and reporting engine compliant with reporting requirements
– Working closely with actuaries, business analysts, solution architects and engineers
Sales and customer support
– Delivering workshops for prospect and existing clients worldwide to identify their accounting needs, explain offered solution features, and research emerging market practice
– Frequent contact with clients’ finance teams to assure that solution meets business requirements, and to provide guidance on implementation of IFRS 17