We have worked to make Beinsure.com website accessible to a wide audience and to ensure a better experience for all users and all technologies.
At the Beinsure Media we aim to provide an accessible website for all our customers, including those who are older and who have disabilities.
Our website is accredited accessible by the Digital Accessibility Centre, conforming to level AA of the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG 2.1).
WCAG 2.1 provides criteria to make websites more accessible for people with disabilities. We take our responsibilities in this area very seriously and maintain continued efforts to improve accessibility on Beinsure.com.
Our Accessibility Tools (on right)
- High Contrast
- Font size
Most modern browsers feature in-built accessibility tools, including zoom and text-resizing. You can generally change the text size or adjust the page zoom in your browser by following these instructions:
- PC / all browsers Increase page zoom: Hold down the CTRL key and press +.
To decrease page zoom: hold down the CTRL key and press –
- Mac / all browsers Increase page zoom: Hold down the Command key and press +.
To decrease page zoom: Hold down the Command key and press –
All links and user interfaces are designed to be navigable with a keyboard. The currently focussed element is highlighted with a visible border.
- Press TAB to navigate to the next link
- Press SHIFT + TAB to navigate to the previous link
- Press ENTER to follow a link or activate a form control
- Press the UP and DOWN arrow keys to choose an option when a select menu is activated, then ENTER to select your chosen option
All pages should meet the following standards benchmarks:
- Validates as HTML 5 and CSS 3.
- Uses structured semantic markup with a logical document outline.
- Complies with at least level ‘A’ of the W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0.
- Implements the Accessible Rich Internet Applications (WAI-ARIA) recommendations 1.0 for dynamic content and user-interface widgets
This site was tested and found to be accessible to people using keyboard-only control, screen reader access on desktop and mobile, screen magnification and high-contrast mode. It has been tested by a team of experienced web analysts with disabilities. User testing has been conducted with individuals who are deaf, blind, colour blind, dyslexic, have low vision, are mobility impaired or have a learning difficulty.
Voluntary Product Accessibility Template (VPAT)
VPAT is a document that explains how information and communication technology (ICT) products such as Beinsure.com meet (conform to) WCAG 2.1 standards for IT accessibility. The Beinsure Media uses the VPAT 2.4 WCAG: WCAG 2.1 or ISO/IEC 40500 version of the template.
If you have any problems accessing our content or think there’s additional information that should be included in this page, please contact us [email protected]