Martin Whitworth – Security, Risk and Privacy leader (CISO, CTRO, etc.), Start-up and Board advisor, Speaker, Ex Industry analyst
Martin Whitworth has current jobs as Cyber Risk – Analytical Innovation at S&P Global Ratings and Head of Cyber and Information Security at “Which?”. Additionally, Martin Whitworth has had past job as the Research Director, European Data Security & Privacy at IDC.
A very experienced Board Advisor, CISO, Industry Analyst and Information Security & Risk leader, with over 35 years of experience in the Information Security, Product & Systems Engineering and Commercial & Technical IT marketplace. Also extensive experience of public speaking and the writing and presenting of industry analysis.
Specialties: Particular areas of security expertise include:
• Information Security Strategy Development and Planning
• Executive engagement
• Stakeholder management
• Security Architectures & Frameworks
• Cryptography (including PKI)
• Security Policy and Procedure Development / Review
• Analysis, Writing and Presenting
• Risk Management
• Business Continuity Management