Steven Libretti – Assistant Vice President, Cyber Credit Risk Analyst at Moody’s Investors Services
As a Vice President for Moody’s Investors Service’s Cyber Risk team, Lesley Ritter regularly publishes credit-focused cybersecurity reports and develops cybersecurity datasets for credit analysis.
• Designed, administrated, and supported systems, networks, and application infrastructure (e.g. LAN/WAN, firewalls, routers, systems security, global email systems, etc)
• Configured, monitored, maintained and troubleshot Exchange server and associated technologies for Email data transport (Anti-SPAM, DNS, SMTP) and OWA (Outlook Web Access)
• Functioned as a ‘Help Desk’ representative to answer various levels of information technology questions from users demonstrated by monitoring and maintaining request/resolution information
• Provided Sys Admin Support as required to maintain user accounts, DNS, DHCP, WINS, etc. and maintaining connectivity to the internet and VPN
• Served as the main POC (point of contact) for any outside vendors (hardware/software) and manages maintenance/repairs as required